Japan’s Tohoku region refers to the northeastern area of Honshu, the largest island in Japan.
Four years after the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, the Tohoku region keep recovering and
rising once again as a robust area of abundant nature.
Enjoy TOHOKU region’s diverse and flavorful food products at this year’s Rising Tohoku Food Fair.
* 8/20(Thu) – 23(Sun) Torrance Store
** Event Schedule **
PERFORMANCE 1st stage 11:30am~/ 2nd stage 4:00pm~
– Sendai: Suzume Dance
– Morioka: Sansa Dance
– Yamagata: Hanagasa Dance
– Sendai: Da-te Busho(Samurai) Performance
– Mini Kano Lantern Experience
– Tanzaku-Gaki (write a wish on Tanzaku Paper)
– Meet our mascots! Momorin, Benichan, Nebutan, Musubimaru