Rising TOHOKU Fair
10/17(Thu) - 20(Sun) Torrance, Costa Mesa
10/24(Thu) - 27(Sun) San Jose, Chicago, New Jersey
The harvest season has come! Enjoy delicacies from "TOHOKU" region.
Here they come!
The well-known popular shops from TOHOKU brought their "chefs-d'oeuvre" from Japan.
"Sendai Takejiro" brings their "Tonkotsu Shoyu Ramen" for this event.
Tonkotsu based soup is well blended with UMAMI of fish & vegetables and perfect matched special medium thick noodles. Enjoy this full-flavored shoyu ramen.
Of course, much-loved “Gyu-tan Bento” of “Tsukasa” from Sendai, Japan.
They opened one in Costa Mesa Store this year!
The trickling juice of the grilled beef is irresistible!
Unique rice balls from “Omusubi Gonbei”.
Uses premium rice from AKITA prefecture. Enjoy their Omusubi(rice balls) freshly grilled salmon, premium pickles plum from Kishu, and crisply shrimp tempura and more! Also try bonito-flavored miso soup.
“Potato Soup”, “Tama Konnyaku”, and “Mixed rice” from “Shin Kineya” in Yamagata Prefecture.
Well-simmered Tama Konnyaku is must-try healthy item. Enjoy with potato soup and mixed rice.
Other features are…
- Akita Pref. “Inaniwa Udon”, “Seasoned Soy Sauce for Noodle” of “Sato Yosuke Shoten”
- Akita Pref. “Iburigakko” of “Ogachino Kimuraya”
- Iwate Pref. “Morioka Jajamen” of “Hokui 40 dono machi”
- Iwate Pref. Various Dango Dumplings of “Iwate Abe Seifun (Mebuki-ya)”
- Miyagi Pref. “Yubeshi”, “Zunda Mochi”, “Zunda Roll cake” of “Kansendo”
- Miyagi Pref. “Hagi no Tsuki” of “Kasho Sanzen”
- Fukushima Pref. Soba Noodle of “Naraya”
Thank you for visiting our “Rising TOHOKU Fair”.