Ingredients: For 4 servings
3 Shiitake Mushroom
1 pack Shimeji Mushroom
1 pack Enoki Mushroom
5-6 String Beans
5 tbsp. Mayonnaise
3 tbsp. Mozzarella Cheese
2 tbsp. Oil
Salt & Pepper as you desired
1. Take out bones from salmon and sprinkle salt & pepper, then grill both side until lightly-browned.
2. Cut onion into strips and sauté until soft.
3. Cut shimeji mushroom, enoki mushroom, shiitake mushroom into bite size and sauté then dressed with mayonnaise.
4. Cut string beans in half and heat in a microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Spread onion in a gratin plate and place salmon over it. Spread Step 3. and string beans over salmon and sprinkle cheese.
6. Put in a pre-heated (480F) oven and cook until cheese became light brown and enjoy!