Ingredients: For 4 servings
3 cups Rice
4"×4" Konbu Kelp
3 cups Water
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1.5 tbsp. Mirin
4 tbsp. Sake
1 tbsp. Salt
1. Put kelp into a 3 cups of water. Rinse rice and drain in a colander and set a side for 30 minutes.
2. Do not wash matsutake. Trim off the bottom of the mushroom stem and clean the mushroom thoroughly with paper towel. Then slice lengthwise thinly.
3. Put rice in a rice cooker and add soy sauce, sake, mirin, salt, then add (step 1.) water until 3 cups for white rice.
4. Add matsutake mushroom on top of the rice and start cooking.
5. When the rice is cooked, mix gently, then enjoy!