Ingredients: For 4 servings
1(Medium Size) Goya (Bitter Gourd)
0.3 lb. Shimeji Mushroom
1 pack (0.8 lb.)Tofu(firm)
0.5 lb. thin sliced Pork
Cooking Oil as needed
Salt as needed
2 tbs. Soy Sauce
Dried Bonito as needed
1. Pat tofu dry on paper towel.
2. Straight half cut goya and take out seeds with spoon. Rinse it in water and slice thin.
3. To reduce bitterness, immerse goya in salt water for 10 minutes.
4. Cut carrot in 2” potions and cut into thin rectangles. Rinse shimeji mushroom in water.
5. Tear tofu into bite seize pieces. Sauté tofu with pinch of salt in the cooking oil until browned both sides and take them out.
6. Fry the pork first, and add carrot. When they are cooked, add shimeji mushrooms, goya, and tofu (Step. 4) and sauté them together.
7. Add beaten eggs and mix them with salt and soy sauce.
8. Garnish with dried bonito and enjoy!