Ingredients: For 4 servings
1 clove Garlic 4 slices French Baguette Bread
2 tbs. Butter
2 tbs. Cooking Oil
1/2 cup White Wine
3 ½ cups Soup
1 Bay Leaf
1.5 oz. Gruyere Cheese (or Mozzarella Cheese)
Salt & Pepper as needed
Copped Parsley as needed
1. Toast French baguette bread until golden and crunchy.
2. Slice onion thin and chop garlic into fine pieces.
3. Sauté onion in butter and cooking oil until tender and golden. Add garlic and sauté again until aromatic.
4. Add white wine, soup, and bay leaf and stir. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and ladle the hot soup into heat-resistant container. Place baguette toast on top and sprinkle cheese.
6. Broil soup in the oven toaster until cheese melts.
7. Sprinkle parsley on top and enjoy!