Ingredients: For 4 servings
8 pcs. Eryngii
8 pcs. White Shimeji Mushroom
1 tbs. Pumpkin
4 pcs. Coarse-ground Sausage
4.5 oz. Cherry Tomato
4 tbs. Grated Cheese
2 tbs. Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper as needed
1. Cut eryngii into 3” portions and cut off the bottom of white shimeji mushroom and separate them into small portions.
2. Cut pumpkin into bite-sized pieces and cook with a microwave.
3. Cut sausage into round slices, cut tomato in half.
4. Put olive oil in a pan, sauté sausage, add eryngii, white shimeji mushroom and tomato and cook them thoroughly.
5. Add pumpkin (Step. 2) and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese on them and enjoy!